Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Maddie got the Wiggles!

Here I am, thinking about all of my recertification stuff. I need TONS of CEUs to renew my CCRN and RN license, and I need to take the ACLS renewal class. What am I actually doing? Playing with Maddie and posting pictures of the cute results. :)
So FINALLY, here's a picture of Maddie getting her groove on! This is her favorite song to dance to (don't judge me). I was going to post this video muted so that you couldn't hear what I was singing, but my sister gave me so much grief about it that I'm posting the video as is. Enjoy...I sure did!

P.S.- I edited a significant portion of this where I was jumping around and dancing with her (it made the video quality very Blair Witch-ish.) Anyway, that's why I sound winded. :)

1 comment:

Gloria McDonald said...

One of these days I am going to teach Maddie how to tap dance! I started taking lessons when I was 2.9 years old. She is obviously a prodigy since she is dancing so well now! :)