Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Imaginary Mashed Potatoes



Suddenly, I'm a blogging fool! I got this picture today of Maddie while I was making Christmas care packages for some friends (this involved baking). Maddie wanted to make her own care packages for her friends, so I set her up on the floor for a little "cold cooking". :)
She just melts my heart! I was thinking today about how un-self conscious babies are, and wondering when they learn embarrassment. I was wondering this after watching Maddie pee and then spit up for the third time in the bath water. (Don't worry, I drained the tub!) My thoughts continued on, but I'm not really that kind of blogger, and I'm guessing you're not really that kind of reader. :)

Sooo, back to the photo: Please note that she would not be kind enough to remove her vehicle from the cooking space. She parked it neatly, but I guess she wanted a quick getaway handy in case she needed it!



1 comment:

Gloria McDonald said...

Ah, my precious granddaughter looks especially cute wielding her big spoon. That pot looks big enough for her to sit in. She looks so darling. I can almost feel that sweet little thing snuggled in my arms.........to think it has been 5 whole months since I've held her. Sob! Thank heavens for this blog and facebook!