Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Latest belly and some family pics too!

Tell me that this is not a picture of a happy man and his happy dog! haha, notice that Deacon is conspicuously on the right side of the bed (MY side!)

And here's another, showing Cooper fully in my spot. We already have such a great family - it's going to be so great adding a little one to the bunch!

And here is the latest belly picture. After comparing this with the one from a couple weeks ago, I don't think I have dropped yet, but I'm not sure. :) I'm ready though - I was term last Tuesday, but I just read an article saying that first timers usually carry until 40 weeks and 1 day - argh! Haha, I don't know if my feet and back will last that long. :)
(I guess I should wish for her to stay in at least until we get into the house though...)

1 comment:

Chris & Cindy said...

You're beautiful! :) & :)