Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Our House...Is a very, very, very fine house / fine house! :)

We had our home inspection today, and it looks like we'll be moving in around the middle of January! I can't wait, as about 2 weeks after that (hopefully) we'll be adding a member to our little family, and I think we should have somewhere other than a dresser drawer for her snooze in! (That's a joke - I don't want any rumors to get started, haha!) So here's a video tour of the house. It's a little bit (o.k., a lot) pink, but nothing that can't be remedied with some fixing-up during the first couple/few years! My favorite part of the house is the kitchen, with a close second coming in at having OUR VERY OWN PALM TREE! I know, it's exciting huh? Also, today is 12/30 and it's 72 degrees outside. So, so weird... ;-)
OH! I also have to give a little disclaimer before you guys watch this: Although it may look like I run into the sliding glass door, I actually just can't get it open. Honestly.

3 comments:

heather said...

A fine house indeed and you weren't kidding about the pink! And I'm very glad that Baby McDonald is going to have her own house (and a crib) to come home to. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Lisa said...

Looks great! Welcome to California!

Chris & Cindy said...

Good Job video taping. Like the commentary also! I know your touches will bring the house around to a home!! Love, Mom and Dad